What do we do?
Experiential Learning: Outdoor & Environment + Cultural & Service
What we believe in
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T. S. Eliot
Infinite Journeys was borne out of a dream to offer challenging and powerful experiential learning opportunities to students in Singapore. We believe that responsible and reflective journeys can provide a text of experiences which can provide a basis for a deeper connection to ourselves, the people around us, and the wider natural world. We can make a difference in the world.
Our style of programming
- We offer bespoke, unique, and challenging experiences, with a "close-to-the-ground" style and feel.
- We believe in empowering students through giving them opportunities for leadership on our programmes.
- We believe that with appropriate guidance and scaffolding, students empowered to make decisions will grow to become more responsible and learn about the complexities of good decision-making.
- We believe that effective experiential learning can be profound, personally meaningful, clarify values and change lives.
- We believe in craftsmanship and quality.
- We believe in the value of guided and personal reflection.
- We believe that respect and trying to understand different perspectives and cultures are essential values when we journey.
- We care about the environment.
I want to be clear: it is NOT about maximising profits - it's about people and experiences. Very often, we will work with small companies who believe in the same things we do, who may not be the cheapest or most popular service available - but we will work with them because we share the same values and because we want to support their cause and business.
The endless knot is a symbol commonly found in East Asia - from China to the Himalayas. The Infinite Journeys logo portrays the infinite expanse of possible experiences and opportunities in life, highlighting the interconnectedness of all things and all processes, whilst remaining true to its Asian inspiration and roots.